SIBATA Carbon Bead Active Sorbent Tube EW Type,・ This sampling tube for ethylene oxide is filled with synthetic activated charcoal impregnated with hydrobromic acid.
・ It can collect ethylene oxide, a specified chemical substance under the Japanese Industrial Safety and Health Act.
● This product is a sealed glass tube filled with carbon beads impregnated with hydrobromic acid.
● Ethylene oxide in the work environment is derivatized and collected as 2-bromoethanol.
● High purity silica wool is packed between the two filling layers, simplifying retrieval during extraction.
● After collection, break the glass tube to retrieve the carbon beads from the inside, extract the sample using a mixed toluene/acetonitrile solvent, and analyze it using GC/MS.
● This is a low blank type.,
||Carbon beads impregnated with hydrobromic acid (Approx. 20 to 40 mesh): Front layer 100mg, Back layer 50mg|
||Store in a dry, cool and dark place (below 0 to 10ºC).|
||One year after manufacture|
||Approx. Dia. 6x70mm|
||Vinyl tube, heart-shaped cutter|
|Price (excluding tax)||Contact us|