SIBATA Mask Fitting Tester MT-05U,・ The MT-05U Roken type mask fitting tester is a measuring device for determining the dust penetration rate (leak ratio %) into a mask from the results of tallying the number of particles inside and outside the mask respectively. (Compliant with JIS T 8150)
・ Quantitative fitting tests can be performed, which is useful when selecting a mask for a particular person.
・ Countermeasures for airborne infections and droplet transmitted infections for medical personnel:
Selection of an N95 mask suited to an individual’s face; checking the air tightness (leak ratio) when wearing a mask; training and education about how to wear a mask
・ Exposure countermeasures at industrial sites:
Workers in contact with dust including indium, refractory ceramic fibers, and welding fumes
・ Checking the air tightness (leak ratio) when wearing a mask; measuring the protection coefficient for respiratory protective equipment; training and education about how to wear a mask
● Capable of quantitatively measuring the air tightness (leakage ratio) of a dust preventing mask against the face.
● A particle counter system has been adopted for the detector.
● Measures the extent of dust particle leakage (leakage ratio) into a mask, by comparing the respective tallies of dust particles inside and outside of a mask.
● Equipped with three modes: fitting test mode, fitting check mode, and training mode, which can be selected to suit the application.
● Equipped with a tube heating mechanism and a dryer mechanism (automatic/manual) for reducing condensation in the tube due to respiration.
● Capable of measurements using the test guide (non-destructive to the mask) and measurements using the tube joint set (which puts a hole in the mask).
● By connecting with a computer, the measured person’s information and the mask information can be registered in a database, and the leak ratio and other measurement results can be automatically recorded.
• Operable OS: Windows 8.1/10
● The leak ratio can be measured while checking the fit of the mask using the mirror provided.
Differences from the Previous Model MT-05
● Daily check mode added
● Strengthened the condensation reduction function
● Computer communication function added
● Soft case is provided as standard.,
||Particle count measurement by laser light scattering method (Measurement of particle count ratio between room and inside mask)|
||Evaluation of adhesion between mask and face|
||Count range:0~9999999 count
Protetion count, Fit factor:1~1000000
||Number of particles and leak ratio, protection factor, fit factor|
||above 0.3μm , above 0.5μm , select between 0.3~0.5μm|
||Overcurrent and overvoltage protection (AC Adapter)|
||leakage ratio/the protection coefficient/Fit factor calculation function/Heating tube temperature control function,Dryer function,RS-232C output function,USB communication function|
|Suction Flow Rate
||(Fit check mode)
As standard, the outside of the mask and the inside of the mask are purged for 10 seconds and measured for 3 seconds (total of about 26 seconds).
||Temperature 0-40ºC, Relative humidity 30-90%(Provided there is no condensation)|
||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A|
||210(W)x240(D)x232(H)mm (Excluding protrusions) Approx. 3kg|
||AC adapter 1 piece, soft case 1 piece, sampling tube (pair tube) 2 pieces, tube connector 2 pieces, test guide 10 pieces, clip 1 piece, high performance filter for zero check 1 piece, tube joint set type M 100 set, Tube joint mounting tool type M 1 set, suction port cap 2 pieces, external output connector cap 1 piece, USB connector cap 1 piece, USB cable 1 piece, soft case 1 piece, CD-ROM 1 piece (communication software, USB driver, Instruction manual for main unit, instruction manual for communication software), safety precautions, quick manual|
|Price (excluding tax)||Contact us|
Options and Spare Parts