SIBATA Digtal Dust Indicator LD-5R,Many Sibata digital dust indicators are used to measure airborne particles at worksites. These are relative concentration meters based on the light scattering method, and provide data faster than with the filtration collection method, which gives them an advantage when assessing sudden concentration changes. On the other hand, given the characteristics of the relative concentration obtained, the measurements must be corrected to mass concentration by determining a mass concentration conversion factor with the filtration collection method as the standard. Entering a mass concentration conversion factor (K value) makes it easy to convert the measured value to mass concentration.
The LD-5R is a relative concentration meter that uses the light scattering method, and is capable of displaying the measurement results in a variety of styles.
● The pump is built in, and the suction flowrate is stable.
● During measurement, the accumulated count value, the instantaneous concentration, and the change in concentration over time (graph) can be displayed on the LCD at the press of a button.
● Information on the component parts can be displayed on the screen to confirm maintenance timing.
● Thanks to the logging function, measurement values can be recorded easily.
● Measurement values recorded with the logging function can be downloaded to a personal computer using an optional communication cable with software.
• Compatible OS: Windows 8.1/10,
||Light Scattering Method|
||0.001~10.000mg/m3(against standard particle)|
||±10%(Against standard particle)|
||1CPM=0.001mg/m3(for standard particles)|
||Timed measurements: Setting time: 1min, 2min, 10min, 60min, 240mi, user designated, manual, and start time specified.
Logging measurements: Number of points recorded: 60000 points Minimum log cycle: 1 second Maximum measurement time: 9999 hours and 59 minutes
Recorded information: CPM value, start time, number of data points and logging cycles
SPAN measurement : Automatic sensitivity correction
BGcancel:BG mesurement, BG subtraction, BG recording
Open collector Max input 12V
0~1000CPM:0~1V, 0~10000CPM: 0~1V
||Data reading and equipment setting by dedicated communication software by USB (Optional)|
|Suction Flow Rate
||Accumulated count/Measurement time/Bar graph/CPM/Trend graph/Current time/Mass concentration conversion value/K value/Battery level|
||Temperature 0-40ºC, Relative humidity 10-90%(Provided there is no condensation)|
||AA alkaline batteries: 6 pieces
Operating time: Approx. 10 hours
||184(W)x68(D)x109.5(H)mm Approx. 1.1kg (Include battery)|
||AC adapter, AA batteries x 6, shoulder belt, filter|
|Price (excluding tax)||Contact us|
Options and Spare Parts