SIBATA High Volume Air Sampler Andersen Type HV-RW,HV-RW (for Andersen) is a particle separating air sampler, with an impactor equipped with a multi-stage porous jet nozzle. It is designed to collect particles suspended in the air that penetrate the respiratory system. The particle size separator main unit consists of 4 overlapping particle separating stages. It separates out aerosols between 1.1 and 7.0 μm in size. Aerosols smaller than 1.1 μm are filtered out by a backup filter.
The sampling flowrate is stabilized by combining a constant flowrate unit and a suction blower.
● Aerosols 1.1 to 7.0 μm in size are separated out by a 4-stage filter.
● Particles can be separated in 5 stages including the backup filter.
● The constant flowrate unit suppresses suction flowrate drops associated with collecting volume increases.
● Researching air pollution
● Researching respiratory disorders
● Analyzing carcinogenic substances separately by particle size
● In-factory monitoring,
|Flow Rate Detection
||Differential pressure detection system|
|Power Failure Processing
||Operation prior to the outage continues after recovery from the outage|
||Within ±5 % of the set flowrate value|
|Particle Separation Range
||1.1 to 7.0μm|
|Particle Size Classification
Stage 1:7.0μm and larger
Stage 2:3.3 to 7.0μm
Stage 3:2.0 to 3.3μm
Stage 4:1.1 to 2.0μm
(Backup filter:1.1μm and smaller)
|Suction Flow Rate
||Touch panel LCD screen (with backlight)|
||AC100V 10A Cable length : 3m|
||While using : 575(W)x575(D)x1420(H)mm, Collection port height : 1210mm(From the installation surface)
Folded state : 575(W)x575(D)x960(H)mm
||Dust separator main unit
Collection paper (5 sheets each in 4 rows) 20 sheets
Backup filters 5sheets
|Price (excluding tax)||Contact us|
Options and Spare Parts