SIBATA Low Volume Air Sampler LV-40BW,This is a small light-weight suction pump that supports both alternate and direct (AC/DC) power supplies. As a low volume air sampler, this suction pump can be used for various types of sampling including measurement of particles in work environments or other atmospheric air environments.
In addition to a conventional connection to an AC power outlet, it can be used with a battery unit. So it can be used in places without any power outlets such as outdoors.
● It can be driven using a battery unit in addition to an AC power supply so it can be used in places without any power supply.
● The suction flowrate can be set in a wide range from 5.0 to 40.0 L/min.
● The instantaneous flowrate, accumulated flowrate, pressure loss, air pressure, and temperature are digitally displayed.
● The measurement values (accumulated flowrate, average flowrate, flowrate coefficient of variation, air pressure, pressure loss, and air temperature) are imported to a computer for display or storage. (The dedicated communication cable and software are separately available.)
● It is equipped with the timer function.
● It is equipped with a constant flowrate unit to prevent flowrate drops due to load.
● A flowrate indicator for visually checking the suction flowrate status during sampling can be directly installed on the main pump unit (in accordance with the Work Environment Guidebook). (The flowrate indicator and the mount for it are separately available.)
● A bush-less motor is used to prevent dust generation.
● The battery charger can charge up to three battery units simultaneously.
● The battery unit is equipped with an overcharge prevention function.
● Measurement of mineral dust based on Japanese Working Environment Measurement Act as a portable low volume air sampler
● Sampling of particles suspended in the air when used in combination with a multi-stage particle size separator
● Measurement of specified chemical substances in work environments by using a filter paper holder (dia. 55 mm)
● Measurement of particle distribution of particulate matters by using in combination with an Andersen air sampler (AN-200)
● Measurement of dust in accordance with Japanese Act on Maintenance of Sanitation in Buildings as a portable low volume air sampler,
||Within ±5 % of the set flowrate value|
||Mass flow sensor|
|Constant Flow Rate Usage Range
|Set Flow Rate Range
|Instantaneous Flow Rate Display Range
||Display Unit LCD (with backlight)|
|Cumulative Flow Rate Display
||AC100V 50/60Hz 1A or DC24V (Combined use Battery unit Model BU-24B)|
|Price (excluding tax)||Contact us|
Options and Spare Parts