SIBATA Digital Dust Indicator LD-5R / PM2.5,・ PM2.5 refers to microscopic particles with a diameter of about 2.5 μm or less. They are believed to have an impact on respiratory illnesses and the circulatory system. The Japanese Ministry of the Environment has issued a provisional directive to call attention to PM2.5 concentrations in the air.
・ In general, instruments for measuring dust concentration in air are large and permanently installed. This instrument however is small, portable, and highly maneuverable, so it can be operated in emergencies and as a simple measurement device in situations requiring mobility.
・ It can also be used as an LD-5R by replacing the cyclone air sampling port with a standard air sampling port.
● This is a simple measuring device with the focus on mobility. It can measure the concentration of PM2.5 particles suspended in the air in a simplified manner.
● When measurements with a mobile instrument are needed, this can be used to easily measure PM2.5 particles in a short time regardless of the location.
● This is a light scattering dust indicator with a PM2.5 size separator attached to the air sampling port.
● If the PM2.5 size separator is replaced with the standard air sampling port provided, the instrument can also be used for general airborne dust measurements to assess hygiene at schools, construction sites, and worksites.
● Measurement values logged with the optionally available communication software can be downloaded to a PC. (Compatible OS: Windows 8.1/10)
• To increase measurement accuracy, it is necessary to determine a mass concentration conversion factor with the filtration collection method as the standard and then convert to mass concentration.
• This differs from systems compliant with official measurement methods such as the “Manual for Continuous Environmental Air Quality Monitoring, 6th Edition” from the Japanese Ministry of the Environment.
• This is not a weatherproof model. Be careful to avoid rain and fog.,
||Light Scattering Method|
||Timed measurements: Setting time: 1min, 2min, 10min, 60min, 240mi, user designated, manual, and start time specified.
Logging measurements: Number of points recorded: 60000 points Minimum log cycle: 1 second Maximum measurement time: 9999 hours and 59 minutes
Recorded information: CPM value, start time, number of data points and logging cycles
SPAN measurement : Automatic sensitivity correction
BGcancel:BG mesurement, BG subtraction, BG recording
Open collector Max input 12V
0~1000CPM:0~1V, 0~10000CPM: 0~1V
||Data reading and equipment setting by dedicated communication software by USB (Optional)|
|Particle Separation Method
||Accumulated count/Measurement time/Bar graph/CPM/Trend graph/Current time/Mass concentration conversion value/K value/Battery level|
||Temperature 0-40ºC, Relative humidity 5-90%(Provided there is no condensation)|
||AA alkaline batteries: 6 pieces
Operating time: Approx. 10 hours
||PM2.5 separator cyclone type, standard air sampling port, AC adapter, AA batteries x 6, dedicated shoulder belt, filter|
|Price (excluding tax)||Contact us|
Options and Spare Parts